Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills : AWS Redshift
- Good To Have Skills : AWS Redshift, No Technology Specialization, No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : In depth understanding of AWS Redshift Database including knowledge of columnar behavior and its performance tuning techniques Fluent in both complex SQL query performance tuning and database performance tuning Have experience in modelling, building and designing data warehouses/data marts This person is required to be dynamic and be a quick eager learner as knowledge about new technologies will need to be acquired on the spot
- Technical Experience : 8 years in-depth experience in working with a relational database system eg MSSQL, PostgreSQL Some experience with developing data solutions using AWS RDS, S3 Good experience in building data pipelines that ingests various types of data sources into a database or data lake and populating a structured warehouse or data mart that fuels the data consumer Highly knowledgeable in ETL/ELT processes, both design and implementation via SSIS or some other ELT/ETL tool 6 years in-depth experience
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skills
- Additional Information : Experience in Data Modelling and tools like Power Designer Experience in Streamsets or Wherescape
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.