Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Informatica Big Data Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements Key Responsibilities : Roles and Responsibility: Experience in Informatica BDE Admin for upgrading, installing, applying hotfixes to Informatica BDE and BDM in Linux platform Strong Experience in Hadoop, Hive, distributed and parallel processing Skills in at least one of the following distributions - Horton Works, MAPR, Cloudera Candidate must show background in ETL development using current Big Data
- Technical Experience : Informatica Big Data Edition BDE Ability to analyze and resolve complex technical problems, troubleshoot the issues Professional Experience: 3 years hands-on experience with Informatica Big Data Edition Admin and developer 4 years experience in design/development and support with PowerCenter PL/ SQL MySQL or MS Minimum of 2 years of experience with Hadoop technologies Excellent Problem solving and Technical troubleshooting skills to provide application support Must Have Skills: Informatica BDE
- Professional Attributes : strong communication skill team player
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.