Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Understanding of relational databases eg Oracle B: Plus to have knowledge of No SQL platforms C: Experience developing Web 20 applications F: Knowledge of release management, version control practices and procedures G:Proficiency in Java 8 features and advanced Java features like multi-threading H: Demonstrated ability to translate functional/high level design in detailed technical design and code
- Technical Experience : A: Java/ FullStack developers with 6 - 8 years of experience B: Experience in Java, J2EE programming, Spring Framework and design techniques and web applications/REST APIs Intermediate C: Hands on experience on WebService development SOAP and Rest, API Documentation eg Swagger D: Experience developing Web 20 applications
- Professional Attributes : A: Good Communication B: Should work under minimal supervision
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.