Working as part of the Accenture Technology Marketing & Communications team, this position will be responsible for managing integrated marketing and communication for strategic initiatives across Intelligent Cloud and Infrastructure and key programs across Advanced Technology Centers globally to drive the Innovation agenda, working directly with senior stakeholders in Accenture Technology Services.
In the marketing organization, you will work with the Accenture Technology Internal Communications lead, Accenture Technology Services marketing leads, our broader Technology M&C team in multiple countries and others across multiple business functions.
• Build highly creative, unconventional and distinctive strategies from scratch that turn vision into results.
• Develop a strategic, highly differentiated communications program tied to business priorities and the overall Technology Services agenda.
• Interpret complex business strategy, technology trends and innovations in technology services and translate them into bold, compelling and distinctive content appropriate to the audience and channel (media, digital, social, keynotes, video and more).
• Create unique and high-quality communications “experiences” for key leaders with Accenture people, clients, ecosystem partners and priority external audiences.
• Identify and orchestrate external engagement opportunities, including speaking engagements, social media opportunities and digital platforms.
• Develop an influencer relations program to support key strategic growth areas.
• Quickly evaluate and capitalize on “of the moment” executive communication opportunities.
• Plan and collaborate seamlessly with marketing and communications colleagues around the world to orchestrate program extensions and connections to other senior leaders within Accenture.
Educational Qualification Must have
• Bachelor’s degree required, prefer in marketing & communications, journalism or related. Technology industry marketing experience preferred.
• Minimum of 15-18 years’ experience in marketing and communications, preferably with some experience in the technology industry; experience in applying marketing concepts; branding and message development skills.
Nice to have
Skills & Work Experience Must have
• Proven ability to provide deep and original thinking about complex issues.
• Demonstrated ability to turn complex ideas into stories and visual concepts easily understood by a broad audience.
• executive presence, and a strong knowledge of the technology industry and landscape.
• Confidence, presence and personal credibility to establish successful relationships.
• Previous executive communications experience highly desired.
• Strong organization, program management and content development skills, with a demonstrated ability to meet milestones, meet tight deadlines and communicate status on concurrent projects
• Exceptional communication skills. The ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to multiple audiences.
• Bold creativity and a passion for new technology trends and the future.
• Strong knowledge of innovation, technology content, and the ability to instantaneously absorb and create the new.
• Demonstrated ability to design, implement and measure multi-faceted marketing plans and programs.
• Demonstrated ability to develop content, including synthesizing complex technology topics and writing new pieces.
• Personal flexibility to travel where and when required, and to participate in virtual meetings outside of regular business hours to connect with business leaders in other time zones.
• Strong written and oral communication skills. The ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to multiple audiences.
• Creative drive, energy, innovation and enthusias
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.