Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Data Platform Engineer
- Project Role Description :Assists with the data platform blueprint and design, encompassing the relevant data platform components. Collaborates with the Integration Architects and Data Architects to ensure cohesive integration between systems and data models.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Apache Spark
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Key Responsibilities : 1:Should perform the Software design and coding, maintenance, performance tuning 2:Should understand the use cases and implement it 3:Develop the new module as well as support the existing one 4:Interprets business plans for automation requirements 5:Ongoing support of existing java project and New development 6:Creates technical documentation and specifications
- Technical Experience : Technical Experience : 1:Experience in development of Event based architecture, messaging frameworks and stream processing solutions using Kafka Messaging framework 2;Strong knowledge and experience with Kafka Connect, Brokers, API frameworks, Pub/Sub patterns 3:Programming skills in core Java/Python 4:Deep insights in Java, Garbage Collection Systems, Multi-threading 5:Agile methodologies Scrum/Kanban 6:Nice to have Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, AWS
- Professional Attributes : Professional Attributes : Good Leadership skills
- Educational Qualification : Educational Qualification : As per Accenture Standards
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.