Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills : IBM z/OS
- Good To Have Skills : IBM z/OS, No Technology Specialization, No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a. Installation, upgrade, maintenance of products on mainframe.b. Maintenance and administration of mainframe server. Maintains and administration of AWS instances.c. RACF and job monitoring, MIPS monitoring and reporting.d. SMF logs, RMF monitoring
- Technical Experience : a.Candidate must have experience working as a system administrator for DB2,CICS b.Should have worked as Mainframe System Administrator for 8-10 yearsc.Must have experience in installing,upgrading and maintaining products on mainframed.Good to have experience on Rational tools like ZDT,IDZ,RTC
- Professional Attributes : a. Experience of working on Linux,AWS would be an advantageb. Should be able to perform basic and general admin activities like defining plans,making CICS entries,CPU usage monitoring,RACFc. Proficient in operational analytics,Application Monitoring,Security and Compliance for Mainframe Platforms
- Educational Qualification : 1. Any graduate degree2. Good to have IBM certification in Mainframe Systems Administration
- Additional Information : 1. Good communication,quick learner,leadership skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.