Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :QlikView
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Platform management based on Windows servers b Knowledge on NTFS, Quotas and File Resources in general c Networking and basic security concepts, like firewalls and authentication/authorization d Install and configure QlikView Server and Publisher e Participate in overall architecture and strategy for the deployment of Qlikview suite of products f Assist with performance and tuning of QlikView applications g Able to upgrade for Qlikview version, configure Failover and Clustering
- Technical Experience : a Minimum 2 years of proven hands-on experience of working with QlikView, and delivering complex analytical applications and models b Sound development knowledge and expertise in QlikView scripting including incremental data loads3 3 Proficiency in writing and understanding complex SQL queries c Designing and maintaining complex QVD files based on various data sources ie Oracle, SAP, SQL server d Implementing and maintaining user security and access profiles within QlikView applications
- Professional Attributes : 1 Willingness to learn if there is a lack in knowledge 2 Work individually with the client and communicate 1:1 3 Co-ordinate the team members if any and mentor junior resources
- Educational Qualification : 1 15 year of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.