Accenture Digital, comprised of Accenture Analytics, Accenture Interactive and Accenture Mobility, offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics. From developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes on their behalf, Accenture Digital helps clients leverage connected and mobile devices; extract insights from data using analytics; and enrich end-customer experiences and interactions, delivering tangible results from the virtual world and driving growth. To learn more about Accenture Digital, follow us @AccentureDigi and visit www.accenture.com/digital.
Accenture Analytics, part of Accenture Digital, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. Accenture Analytics applies sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes – to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. With deep industry and technical experience, Accenture Analytics provides services and solutions that include, but are not limited to: analytics-as-a-service through the Accenture Insights Platform, continuous intelligent security, machine learning, and IoT Analytics. For more information, follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit www.accenture.com/analytics.
Digital (Analytics) – Marketing Analytics: An analyst in Accenture Marketing Sciences – Marketing Analytics understands the importance of sound analytical decision-making, relationship of tasks to the overall project, and executes projects in the context of a marketing/ retail business performance improvement initiative.
• Working through the phases of project:
- Define data requirements for creating a model and understand the business problem
- Clean, aggregate, analyze, interpret data and carry out quality analysis of it.
- Set up data for statistical modeling
- Development of statistical/econometric models.
• Working along with the team and consultant/manager
• Looking for insight and creating a presentation to demonstrate these insights.
• Supporting development and maintenance of proprietary marketing techniques and other knowledge development projects
• Master degree in Statistics/Econometrics/ Economics from reputed institute.
• M.Phil./PhD in statistics/econometrics or related field.
Must Have Skills:
• SAS/R & Machine learning
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amount of data with attention to detail and accuracy
• Proficiency with MS excel, PowerPoint
• MBA/M Tech Industrial Engineering or Management /PG in Engineering or Statistics/ PhD in Operations research / optimization domain
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.