Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Solution Planning Lead
- Project Role Description :Interprets and translates client requirements into a solution configured from a standard set of offerings. Drives the sign-off on the solution and interfaces with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services, and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related costs.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Solution Architecting
- Good To Have Skills :Solution Planning Costing & Pricing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings 2 Leads the solutioning of deal, collaborating with pursuit team and should be proficient in articulating value proposition in responses and orals 3 Expected to originate and help in deal closure 4 Responsible as a leader of the deal/sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client/internal groups
- Technical Experience : 1 Good experience in at least 1 SAP module and 1 Industry vertical 2 Strong experience is SAP Solutioning 3 Handling multi-tower deals involving Applications Development, Operations, and Infrastructure 4 Strong understanding of common delivery methods including Agile, DevOps and SDLC
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong business analysis skills and ability to exercise judgment 2 Excellent client focus and interpersonal skills to develop relationships with clients and team 3 Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills 4 Eagerness to learn and develop self on an ongoing basis
- Educational Qualification : 1 minimum 15 years of full-time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.