Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : Ability to work on Configure Sales CPQ exp including Workflow, Approval Management, and User Management; CPQ Techno -functional knowledge; Iron Python Scripting knowledge, API handling to integrate with different Systems, Prepare Design Doc, Drive Workshop session while collecting client requirements
- Technical Experience : Candidate should have 4 Yrs of project experience in the SAP CRM domain 3 Years of SAP Callidus CPQ Implementation experience Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management; ability to lead design workshops and explain industry leading practices
- Professional Attributes : Should have good communication skills and leadership qualities
- Educational Qualification : Should have at least bachelors degree, post-graduation desirable
- Additional Information : Should be SAP Certified in CPQ
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Core Banking Fundamentals Technology Architect
India New Delhi
Enterprise Architecture Technology Architect
Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager Technology Architect