Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP HCM Payroll
- Good To Have Skills :SAP HCM Performance Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Overall responsible for the activity of the Enhancements bConduct workshop remote gather all requirements required for the implementation of Personnel Administration and Organizational Management c Build Functional Specification for Personnel Administration and Organizational Management related requirements d Perform Configuration or maintain data in custom tables for the requirements e Create Test scripts for the requirements captured as part of customization f Support business users
- Technical Experience : a Experienced in SAP S/4 HANA SAP HCM b Have an understanding on Personnel Administration, Time Management and Payroll covering UAE, SG, IN, CN, KSA c Have an basic knowledge on Self Services Functionality Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service and HR Admin Services d Basic knowledge on HR/HCM Workflow functionalityde Experienced in SAP HCM for 8-12 years
- Professional Attributes : a Should have good communication Skills b Should be a good team player c Will be able to work independently and under pressure d Should have good logical and analytical thinking
- Educational Qualification : 15 yrs of education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.