Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microservices and Light Weight Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Candidate is expected to carry out design development towards Microservices and APIs B:Be flexible to contribute across the value chain be it designing,coding, technical testing, creating build pipeline C:Contribute to design and architecture discussions through proposing alternative approaches D:Coordinate with other teams and resolve queries/dependencies proactively E:Provide timely and proactive updates to the stakeholders
- Technical Experience : A:Min Six yrs of experience in JAVA/sprint development B:Skilled in API and microservices experience using Spring boot C:Knowledge on asynchronous transactions, event driven pattern D:Knowledge on Rabit MQ/ Kafka / any other message broker E:Knowledge on API Gateway like IBM API Connect or APIGEE F:Knowledge on Containerization like Docker, Kubernetes G:Knowledge on Test driven programming/ Unit testing tools like Junit, Mockit is desirable H:Knowledge on Domain-driven design is desirable
- Professional Attributes : A:Strong articulation skills are mandatory Flexible in taking different responsibilities B: Responsible and dedicated towards project delivery milestones
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.