Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Strong knowledge of Go programming language 2-Create Rest API with Golang 3-Strong familiarity with data structures and algorithms 4-AWS Developer exp
- Technical Experience : 1-3 years of Golang development 2-Constructs, and idioms Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including: Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc Gos templating language Gos code generation tools, such as Stringer Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills b Excellent leadership and management skills c Experience managing offshore teams d Ability to maintain good relationship with clients Right Attitude towards work Team Player
- Educational Qualification : Any technical graduation
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.