Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP BusinessObjects Data Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Good Experience in developing Reports for different data sources like SQL Server 2005/2008 Experience in Business Objects B Suite XI/XIR2/SI31, Universe Designer, Deski, Webi, Webi-Rich client, CMC and import wizard c Data Migration tools and Concepts D One or more of the following SAP functional modules: FI, CO, MM, SD, PM, PP, PS
- Technical Experience : A Hands on experience on SAP BOBJ 40 and higher , Web Intelligence reporting, Universe creation, Xlecius, Deski, CMC and import wizard Data boards, SAP /Non SAP source system integration B Experience on major functionality of BO WEBI like Breaks, Section, Filters, Sorts, Query prompt and Input Controls in WEB
- Professional Attributes : A Should be having good communication skill B Should be able to propose solution to complex issues
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.