Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Apache Kafka
- Good To Have Skills :HealthCare Payer Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Should perform the Software design and coding, maintenance, performance tuning 2 Should understand the use cases and implement it 3 Develop the new module as well as support the existing one 4 Interprets business plans for automation requirements 5 Ongoing support of existing java project and New development 6:Creates technical documentation and specification
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in development of Event based architecture, messaging frameworks and stream processing solutions using Kafka Messaging framework 2 Strong knowledge and experience with Kafka Connect, Brokers, API frameworks, Pub/Sub patterns 3 Programming skills in core Java/Python 4 Deep insights in Java, Garbage Collection Systems, Multi-threading 5 Agile methodologies Scrum/Kanban 6 Nice to have Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, AWS
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills both written as well as verbal 2 Health Public Services functional and business understanding 3 Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Educational Qualification : Any Technical Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.