Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Oracle Applications Development
- Good To Have Skills : Tech Arch, Oracle EBS SCM, Oracle Order Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Oracle application development /Support of all RICEW components of EBS suite R12 2; Work on project deliverables like defects and enhancements; Responsible for documenting all the technical changes done and UTP documents; Communicate with client if required, based on the requirements
- Technical Experience : Must have 4-5yrs of experience as an Oracle EBS Technical Consultant with knowledge in Finance/SCM modules; Must have knowledge on AOL concepts; Good knowledge/expert in SQL, PLSQL, Oracle forms and reports, XML reports is mandatory; Good to have experience in Oracle Workflow, OAF and SOA;
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skills and should be able to work independently on the assigned tasks; Should have Good Analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : Any graduate with IT experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.