Travel: Expected Travel could be anywhere between 0-100%
Position: Operations - Lean Six Sigma – Analyst
Accenture is a global management consulting technology services and outsourcing company with more than 336000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31 2014.
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
A LSS Analyst will be responsible for coordinating organizing and supporting execution of process improvements for our Clients. The project will be aligned to sustainable continuous improvement programs.
An Analyst will be responsible for process led transformation using Lean Six Sigma techniques for internal or external clients. The person will probably lead a team of other Consultants and or or Analysts on engagements with clients to discuss and deliver Accentures Point of view and offerings under the OPT Practice.
• Conducting Assessment of client processes
• Training Accenture client employees in Lean Six Sigma methodologies
• Coaching employees of Accenture clients in problem solving techniques
• Executing lean program and six sigma projects for global clients
• Conducting organization level reviews of process improvement initiatives
• Providing training and mentoring support Black Belt candidates in Lean Six Sigma and Design for Lean Six Sigma LSS for Service .Transactional. Processes and Kaizen Events
• Delivering Executive training Champion training and Green Belt training.
• Liaising with and advising clients across multiple industries at a mid to senior management level for large multi-location global organizations
• Develop execute and maintain project work plan and budget for teams comprising upto 4-5 analysts
• Contribute to building the knowledge base of OPT
• Identifying opportunities to deliver service lines Lean Six Sigma based continuous improvement offerings
• Experience :2 - 4 years
• Atleast 2 years in lean six sigma process excellence business process mapping continuous improvement etc.
• Work experience in any of the Industries: Communication Media Transaction Processing .Preferably.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.