Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Modern Data Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Lead and support development of ETL pipelines with Azure Data Factory and Azure Data Lake B Hands on experience building store procedures with Azure SQL C Good in Azure Data factory, Azure Power Shell scripting USQL
- Technical Experience : A Implement ETL pipelines with Azure Data Factory and Azure Data Lake B Good in Azure Data factory Databricks and Stored Procedures C Good in Azure Power Shell scripting to automate Azure data pipelines
- Professional Attributes : A Team player B Good communication and interpersonal skills C Strong writing skills and stakeholder management D Excellent problem solving skills and mitigate technical issues
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of fulltime education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.