Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Spring Application Framework
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Provide regular updates regarding status or progress made to managers and stakeholders b:Gain understanding of various applications and systems being developed by the group c: Adhere to SDLC processes d: Deliver high quality change within the deadline
- Technical Experience : a: Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems b: Proficient understanding of concurrency and multithreading c: Solid understanding of object-oriented programming d: Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels across Business users and technology teams
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.