Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills : Java Enterprise - Back End
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Should be able to Design, implement and maintain java application phasesB: To take part in software and architectural development activitiesC: Should be able to Develop technical designs for application developmentD: Should be able to perform J2EE framework
- Technical Experience : A: Senior Java developers with 5 years of experience B: Good experience in Core Java, J2EE, Spring, AngularJS HTML5 C: Good experience in Oracle, Stored Procedure, SQLD: 4-6 years development experience; J2EE Development, WebLogic/WebSphere, Struts, Cloud Platform, Oracle
- Professional Attributes : A: good communication skillsB: good analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.