Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, every business is a digital business. Digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities how they manufacture and deliver products and services, and how they run their organizations. This is our unique differentiator. We seek people who recognize and understand the impact that digital and technology have on every industry and every sector, and share our passion to shape unique strategies that allow our clients to succeed in this environment.
Job Summary Section
Job Title: India Business- Manager- Procurement/ Zbx
Position Level: Manager
Key Responsibilities: -
• A minimum of 4-7 years of overall experience (Industry + consulting)
• Demonstrated experience in digitization of Procurement function in LS sector.
• Individuals should be a consulting fit in terms of ability to work with clients. Consulting experience would be an added advantage.
• Understanding and appreciation of the overall industry dynamics and key trends affecting the industry
• Good understanding and work experience in LS sector, in any of the following areas: of supply chain planning, sourcing & procurement, manufacturing, warehousing.
? Operations Strategy
? Digital Strategy and Transformation
? Operating Model Design
? Strategic Cost Reduction
? Strategic Sourcing & Procurement
? Plant-level Operational Excellence
? Integrated Planning, Fulfilment & Service Excellence
5. The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and an established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements
6. The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C – Suite” executives
Knowledge and skill requirements
- Relevant experience in LS sector
- Prior experience in a Consulting firm will be preferred.
- The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and an established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements
- The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C – Suite” executives
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.