Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A; Overall 10 years of IT experience Cloud Migration experience with combination of AWS skills and Java/J2EE, NET/C along with web and app server administrator skills B; Resource needs be proficient in debugging skills
- Technical Experience : 1 Proficient in installation and debugging apps that would comprises of technologies like Java front end and middle tier during migration to cloud 2 Proficient in configuring and troubleshooting the app and web servers getting migrated to cloud 3 Good to have experience in Terraform, ansible, packer and cloud formation template 4 Good to have experience in AWS services
- Professional Attributes : A; Good communication skills B; Good Client Handling skills
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.