Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Using motion graphics and animation to visually illustrate academic content through e-learning and explainer videos 2-Creation of animated assets to be used independently or in a composition 3-Pre-visualizing and editing video footage as per script requirements 4-Storyboarding independently or as assigned for scripts under production 5-Establishing and executing a visual style and identity for every assigned project 6-Peer-to-peer mentoring and creating a vision for the product
- Technical Experience : 1-Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite namely After-Effects and Premiere Pro with inbuilt and 3rd party plugins is compulsory 2-Competency in storyboarding, editing, composting, rendering, and other post-production processes is required 3-A versatile body of work encapsulating mentioned responsibilities with 2-3 years of experience for Creative Associate will be favored 4-Ability to independently ideate, create, and troubleshoot through a production pipeline
- Professional Attributes : 1-Stakeholder management 2-Good communication and effective teamwork 3-Adaptability and continuous learning 4-Problem solving and decision-making
- Educational Qualification : 1-Professional degree in Motion Graphics/Animation is a plus 2-15 yrs of full-time graduation
- Additional Information : 1-For Graphic Designing Illustrator and PPT advance knowledge 2-HTML knowledge is plus
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.