Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce CPQ,Salesforce Lightning Web Components
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a : This is a functional role as a Business Analyst where the resource will work directly with client and end users to gather requirements and convert those requirements to user-stories for Salesforce projects b : Manage and host requirement analysis sessions with client All client meetings will be virtual as the Business Analyst will be located offshore, while clients will be onshore mostly North America clients c : Document and explain all the requirements and user-stories to Build team
- Technical Experience : a : Must have at least 1 Salesforce certification this Business Analyst role is for Salesforce projects b : Must have 3 years of Salesforce project experience, in a functional role or BA role or Test Lead role c : Experience in requirements gathering and converting them to user stories d : Coordinate with client for any requirements clarification during product demo and User Acceptance Testing UAT
- Professional Attributes : a : Must have good communication skill b : Must have experience in direct client interaction role e : Should be able to work till 10pm India time to have some extent of overlap with client time Total working hours per day will be 9hrs, as per Accenture India guidelines
- Educational Qualification : a : BE / BTech / Bsc / Other graduation
- Additional Information : This role is for Growth KCP Chatbot
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.