To bring this global perspective to our clients, Accenture Strategy's services include those provided by our Capability Network – a distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Approximately 3,000 consultants are part of this rapidly expanding network, providing specialized and strategic industry and functional consulting expertise from key locations around the world. Our Capability Network teams complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/Careers/capability-network
Key Responsibilities: Structured Problem Solving and Business Assessment:
• Help identify and structure key issues into an issue-tree and set of hypotheses and plan and conduct research and analyses that address the most appropriate issues
• Understand client issues and structure the problem in order to develop hypotheses around possible solutions; understand company’s key strategic/operational issues (market definition, industry trends, client issues)
• Structure and create business/market assessments and identify appropriate tools to be used and analyses to be done
• Compile data, conduct analyses of data to prove or disprove the hypotheses
• Develop and utilize industry knowledge to be able to make implementation oriented recommendations
• Develop business case elements to highlight the financial implication of recommendations
• Identify industry specific operating metrics and link them to relevant financial metrics to identify the key value drivers for a client
• Develop knowledge of prevailing trends, financials and operating drivers across multiple industry segments
Financial Analysis and Value Creation:
• Understand, describe and apply corporate finance concepts, interpret company annual reports, prepare data for analysis and identify relevant financial adjustments pertaining to a specific industry
• Build financial models to back up a business case
• Help develop innovative, fact-based and achievable strategies and operating models after evaluation of multiple strategic options
• Describe and assess advantages/ disadvantages of strategic options, including implementation readiness
• Define criteria to evaluate appropriateness of options to the client situation
• Prioritize options based on defined selection criteria
Communication and Presentation:
• Plan and deliver well-structured oral and written communications
• Leverage data and information to develop a well-structured, cohesive presentation; apply strong PowerPoint/ document creation skills to structure and create client-ready deliverables
• Communicate clearly and effectively with the client and the project team to convey ideas and understanding of the deliverable and schedule
• Contribute to formulation of main message/ storyline
• Structure arguments to support message
• Apply clear, concise, and compelling written skills to help advocate a point of view
• Confidently communicate data and findings to enable insight development—develop clear supporting evidence in charts and graphs
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.