Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Responsible to work on AWS Cloud Formation Template, AWS Shield advanced, AWS Security Hub, AWS Config, AWS WAF, AWS Guard Duty, AWS CloudTrail
- Technical Experience : 1 Work experience in AWS native security services WAF, AWS Cloud Formation Template, Guard duty, config, IAM, Cloud trail, KMS, AWS, certificate manager, cloud watch, Cognito, Experience on IR process 2 Knowledge on ServiceNow, ITSM incident management would be an added advantage 3 Should have the ability to understand customer scenario and requirements may include integration situations and be capable of suggesting solutions
- Professional Attributes : a Operational knowledge is a definitely plus point b Strong communication and presentation skill c Self- motivated
- Educational Qualification : A Bachelors degree required B AWS certified preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.