- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Good To Have Skills : Python Programming Language,Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Documenting solutions implemented by Engineering team 2 Developing automation scripts 3 Creating custom content in Tanium, Phantom, Splunk 4 Providing SME support for security tools/processes eg Tanium, Threat Hunting
- Technical Experience : 1 Security Incident Management 2 Python Scripting 3 Appropriately inform and advise management on incidents and incident prevention
- ProfessionalÂ Attributes: 1 Produce security incident reports and briefings to be distributed to the Management 2 Good communication
- EducationalÂ Qualification: BE, BTech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.