If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Lead supply chain planning business process and requirement discussions with the client
• Work with the client in the design development and testing of the supply chain implementation projects
• Clearly understand client’s requirements and design apt solutions by considering the inbuilt as well as configurable capabilities of JDA Fulfillment or JDA Master Planning or JDA Enterprise Supply Planning tools
• Work with project team to understand and define project requirements project plan and solution design
• Provide estimates to project managers of complex work and resource requirements
• Provide final solution deliverables to the customer as per design
• Provide innovative solutions to customer in order to bring business value to them
• Participate in customer liaison activities to ensure success of the project
• Work with management on resource staffing and developing the team members
Provide solution architecting level of inputs on supply planning solutions in preparing responses to FRP or Proposals
• 6+ years in Supply Chain Planning consulting experience
• 6+ years of working on JDA Fulfillment or JDA Master Planning or JDA Enterprise Supply Planning
• Preferably four to five projects in Supply Planning Distribution Planning Master Planning Production Planning and Scheduling Inventory Optimization SandOP
Process knowledge of SC Planning or Optimization
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.