If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Deliver projects on implementation of Tax tools/ software applications for Indirect Tax (eg: Vertex / Sabrix/ Taxware)
• Demonstrate ability to understand master data set up in ERP (SAP/ Oracle) and ensure it to be tax sensitized to establish connection between ERP and external tax applications.
• Demonstrate a breadth of experience and a depth of understanding of Finance and Tax function processes to deliver large tax function consulting projects
• Demonstrate ability to articulate solutions to clients and sustain opinion with sufficient examples / expertise
• Develop key thought leadership material on Tax function or Tax function transformation projects
• Provides offshore or onsite support in projects that run in different geographies and be a part of the extended project team.
• The manager must be able to perform responsibilities across client delivery, thought leadership, capability development and offshore support for onsite project teams
• Should have minimum 7-8 years of work experience preferably all the years in Finance function with experience and skills in Indirect Tax processes , Financial and Tax reporting
• Functional experience in Finance transformation projects across all or any of the phases i.e. Plan, design, Build, Test and Deploy, preferably involving implementation of Enabling technology, tools and Software applications
• At least 7-8 years of experience with exposure to major ERP's, Standard tax sensitized PtP, OtC and RtR processes, tax determination tools/ functionalities and accrual accounting. IFRS / US GAAP experience or knowledge would be preferred
• Must have done minimum 3 implementations.
• Should have worked with the some of the top end consulting companies or 1st tier IT vendors or with captive centers of MNC’s in the area of Indirect Tax preferably with ERP background
• Global exposure is mandatory
• Should also have pre selling experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.