Do you want to join a next generation software engineering team in Chennai, India? Do you want to lead high-quality custom development using new technologies, DevOps, agile, industry standards and a Cloud/Mobile/API first approach? If so, this is a great opportunity to be part of a new and growing team, to build strong skills in the latest approaches, to learn strong software engineering techniques and to work with great people in a state of the art innovative environment.
We are passionate about learning, innovation and technology. We are positive, experimental and adaptable. We use lean processes and strive to continuously improve everything that we do. We strive for a work environment that is happy, collaborative and productive.
CIO is a global team that provides best in class technology and employee experiences to support Accenture’s high-performance workforce. Our team’s mission is to produce high quality software and to lead the way in how software engineering should be done. We bring cutting edge technologies and approaches together to deliver at scale across a global enterprise.
The team will be based at one of our Accenture offices in Chennai that will have everything, and everyone necessary to produce software meeting the shared goals to our stakeholders.
As an automation test engineer, you will be familiar with design, build, test/ simulate and deploy effective test automation solutions. You will have a good experience with descriptive programming. You have a passion for creating great software and applications in an agile scrum environment.
• Understanding of business requirements, application design and its components
• Design test plan and identification automation scope for functional and regression tests
• Design and develop high quality test scripts, adhering to the best practices, working with architects and other team members
• Create and maintain test automation resources and follow the defect management process
• Participate in, contribute to and continuously improve Agile software development processes
• Align with test automation frameworks and standards
• Work with the developers and architects in troubleshooting defects
• Research, assess and adopt new testing frameworks as required
• Assist Scrum Master with the development of detailed estimates and work plans and ensure that projects are delivered on time and that they meet clients’ and users’ business needs
• Strive for quality of performance, usability, reliability, maintainability and extensibility
• Support development effort estimation
• Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements
• Computer Science (or similar) degree
• Solid background in test automation design and development
• Experience in Selenium with descriptive programming using Java scripting
• Experience in developing and maintaining test scripts for Cross browser/ OS/ platform experience
• Ability to write clean scripts, think logically and solve problems
• Ability and passion to quickly learn and implement new technologies as required
NICE TO HAVE
• Experience with AWS cloud technologies (such as Lambda or DynamoDB)
• Understanding of Agile Scrum and SDLC principles
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.