KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (BULLETS):
• Strategize with company executives prior to client negotiations
• Structure client transactions to be most advantageous from a contracting and business perspective
• Advise, and consult company professionals based on accurate interpretation of contract documents and the facts of a business opportunity
• Participate in developing internal guidelines, toolkits, and packaged knowledge capital on various legal and business issues
• Educate company professionals in regard to contracting and risk management issues
• Represent the company’s interests and interface directly with client negotiating teams
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (BULLETS): Law graduation required; advanced degree in law, business or contract management preferred.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (BULLETS): relevant industry experience in an appropriate fast-paced corporate environment is essential. Consulting, systems integration, and outsourcing experience is preferred.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.