Job Summary Section
Job Title: India Business-AS Advanced Customer Strategy (ACS)
Position Level: Senior Manager
Key Responsibilities: -
Specific experiences will include:
• Experience levels in business and consulting.
o Manager – 7 yrs to 10 yrs
• Full-time MBA from a reputed institute.
• Strong program management skills
• Experience in a consulting firm is preferable
• Experience working with “C” level executive clients
• Demonstrated expertise in any of the following S&CS areas of specializations:
o Modern Retail, General Trade, B2B Sales, Brand Management with FMCG industry focus
o Digital Marketing with Banking & Insurance industry focus
o Secondary skills - Trade Promotion, B2B Branding, Channel Management, Sales – Banca, Agency, etc.
Key responsibilities of the role may include
• Project Delivery: Managing engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, managing account receivables, defining deliverable content, ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
• Business Development: Developing and maintaining contact with top decision makers at key clients, organizing and leading pursuit teams, participating and leading aspects of the proposal development process.
• People Development: Performing the role of counselor and coach, providing input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
• Domain Development: Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.