Job Summary Section
Job Title: Products APAC OU
Position Level: Consultant
3-6 years of progressive business and consulting experience.
1. Act as the central node for generating POVs/Thought Capital for Airport sector
2. Conduct primary and secondary research to develop POVs addressing the key issues/challenges being faced by the sector
3. Liaise with Accenture project teams (working with Airports) to ensure that the POVs/Thought Capital are relevant to the current challenges being faced by our airport clients
4. Scan the market for start-ups which are focused on technology innovations in the airports sector. Manage the relationships with start-ups and work them to create POCs for Accenture clients
5. Work with 3rd part technology vendors (established vendors focused on the airport sector) to create customized solutions for Accenture clients
6. Thought capital will have to be generated in the following areas (Illustrative, Non-Exhaustive)
a. Creating physical touchpoints leveraging AR/VR across the airport will improve passenger experience and also increase non-aero revenues.
b. Managing operations leveraging a digital twin will significantly improve efficiencies across the airport
c. Leveraging Blockchain, Airports can share passenger information with other airports and airlines in a secure manner to improve the overall experience for passengers
d. Based on the millions of touchpoints (and hence the data generated)with passengers across the terminal, Airports have an opportunity to deploy AI for developing unique insights both for improving efficiencies and increasing revenues
e. Generating actionable insights from airport database or what changes should be made to make data actionable
f. Benchmarking with leading airports – Aerotropolis models, Airside processes, Metrics (throughput, non-aero revenue etc)
1. Must be able to collaborate with client executives, research teams, and Accenture project delivery team
2. Strong business knowledge, understanding of a variety of business practices, and familiarity with the airport operations.
3. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to persuasively sell ideas.
4. Superior research and analytical skills to track and predict trends
5. Excellent report preparation skills
1. Overall 3-6 years of experience
2. Consulting or Operational/Commercial experience with Airports
3. MBA degree preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.