Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :
- Project Role Description :
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Android Application Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Hands-on experience in requirements life cycle management in banking and financial domain Should be able to manage requirements from inception to implementation
- Technical Experience : A:Must have working experience with: 1: Kotlin 2: MVVM architecture 3: RxJava 4: Git Nice to have working experience with: 1: Dagger dependency injection 2: CLEAN architecture 3: Flutter
- Professional Attributes : A:Able to communicate effectively B: Solid Presentation and Analytical Skills C: Must be a self-starter and work under minimum guidance D: Must be a good team player E: Ability to work under tight timelines and pressures 6 Must be able to organize work with proper tracking
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.