Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :AWS Administration,HealthCare Payer Operations,Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Review requirements, user stories, design documents to understand business solution - Responsible for defining and implementing a robust, scalable, pragmatic and realistic cloud solution that works for our business - Design and implement cloud solutions which are secure, scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimized - Implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery - Take ownership in the task allocation and monitoring of teams activities
- Technical Experience : a 3 years of experience with Azure or any other cloud solutions b Design and implement cloud solutions which are secure, scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimized c Work closely with key stakeholders to capture, analyze, and derive DevOps requirements d Provide systems support including responding to monitoring alerts e Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications f Capable of troubleshooting deploymet issues and fix them
- Professional Attributes : a Excellent interpersonal skills b Excellent communication skills c Be able to drive/display ownership/proactive behavior d Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at the client side and within Accenture
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.