- Job description
We are currently seeking management consultants at the Consultant level to provide consulting services to our clients in the area of Intelligent Automation:
Lead and deliver the process consulting for Process Automation (Robotic Process Automation, OCR, Artificial intelligence etc), perform process analytics, develop high-performance business process repositories to support business transformation, and to establish BPML governance frameworks and organizations.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Diagnosis of the client's current Automation capabilities and Intelligent Automation maturity - including strategy, organization, processes, technology, and readiness for digital operations transformation
• Develop and establish Automation CoE to establish client’s automation capabilities and drive automation pipeline in a sustained manner
• Develop business process frameworks to support the client's strategic BPML efforts
• Leverage best practices and existing business process repositories and standards (e.g. Accenture's industry-specific High Performance Process Excellence models, SCOR, SAP's Business Process Repository, etc.) to create client-specific business process repositories for business process improvement and implementation initiatives
• Identify opportunities, create business cases and build transformation roadmap introducing digital enablers (including automation) to drive efficiency improvements and better customer experience
• Proven comfort and an intellectual curiosity for working with digital design, prototyping and large cross-divisional transformations, pulling in relevant team members to address identified – and sometimes undiscovered – client needs
• Strong communication skills, especially around breaking down complex structures into digestible and relevant points for a diverse set of clients and colleagues, at all levels
• Knowledge of industry trends, development and availability of new technologies and tools
• Oversee business development and sales support in Intelligent Automation pursuits including proposal preparation, presentation, and relationship management
• Actively participate in the execution of Intelligent Automation client engagements
• Assist customers in developing automation strategies and roadmaps while also providing guidance around Centers of Excellence, best practices, and overall program governance
• Develop business requirements for the implementation of future state automation capabilities as well as build, test, and deliver robotic automation capabilities using industry leading RPA, Chat and Artificial Intelligence technology vendor solutions
• 5+ years of experience in any BPML tools (ARIS, Casewise, Provision, Adonis, iGrafx etc...)
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of intelligent automation and cognitive platforms like: Blue Prism, UiPath, WorkFusion, Automation Anywhere, etc.
• 5+ years of recent management consulting/project experience, in areas such as: Business Process Modeling strategy, process analysis and requirements gathering, process assessment for automation readiness, process management or data management business process design and modeling, business process improvement, BPML tool deployment, etc.
• Demonstrable knowledge of business process improvement (e.g., lean management, agile methodologies, etc.)
• Experience with Data Analytics, Cognitive / AI, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP) will be a plus
+ Basic qualifications
• 4 year bachelor degree with at least 3 years of experience
Trained and experienced in: RPA, BPM, Process management, Digital transformation, Quality management, Change Management, Process Analytics