Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1. Must have implemented minimum 2 Vlocity CPQ projects.2. Good Understanding of Telecom Domain3. Perform Code Review and Code Optimization on APEX4. Can create technical design from Functional design Requirement5. Able troubleshoot with debugging skills6. Perform Impact analysis5-Must perform configuration and customization,
- Technical Experience : 1. Develop in Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, React and other technologies to build customized solutions2. Use knowledge of Vlocity OmniScript, Vlocity Data Raptors, Vlocity cards, Vlocity integration procedures, etc3. Set best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing unit and systems, and iterative refinement4. Perform and plan code reviews with developers on a consistent cadence5. Manage user stories for developers: prioritizing stories within a sprint
- Professional Attributes : 1.Must have Good Communication skill2.Ability to work with multiple stake holders onshore and offshore3.Ability to plan and execute tasks as per agreed timelines and budget4.Excellent team player and ability to work independently and assist junior team members
- Educational Qualification : Regular 15-year full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.