Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Informatica PowerCenter
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL,SnapLogic
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Knowledge on understanding the requirements and design the project b: Implement and document best practices and strategies regarding application development and testing practices c: Should have good debugging / troubleshooting skills d d: Developers must also understand security protocols that protect users from external threats and stay on the cutting edge of the changing field of technology and cybersecurity e: application developers may be required to not only code aspects of the server
- Technical Experience : a: Informatica / Snaplogic with strong SQL / PLSQL b: good understanding in Informatica ETL Powercenter c: Good knowledge in PLSQL Creating ETL, Staging, and Source to Target mappings, complex mapping, heterogeneous sources mapping
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent communication and facilitation skills, with the ability to work with others to achieve objectives b: Should have worked in a team and guided them with technical issues c: Good team player and the attitude to work with the highest integrity
- Educational Qualification : a: Preferably an Engineering qualification BE / BTech or equivalence or Bachelors degree in Computer
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.