- Job description
Accenture Enterprise Enablement (AEE) is a shared services arm within the Corporate Functions across the globe. AEE is presently 5000+ strong team spread in 7 global locations i.e. Buenos Aires, India, Manila, Dalian, Dublin, Prague and USA. AEE Sales and Operations teams works very closely with Accenture Sales organization and supports all Growth Platforms and Operating Groups. The team is responsible for all kind of sales operations and finance support required for an efficient sales operation. The team provides sales and pipeline data support, works as a PMO to the sales leads and drives sales operations initiatives including sales reviews, business review prep, reporting, analysis, cleansing, finance support, BD monitor and review.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
This role primarily provides Business Operations Support and sits within Sales & Operations in Accenture Enterprise Enablement providing internal enterprise support to the rest of Accenture
• Manage relationships with stakeholder groups and work with key individuals across corporate functions, finance, center of excellence, geographic units and the business to develop solutions
• Create consolidated project status reporting and review project status and to identify issues. They may address risks and concerns directly with project stakeholders or action item assignees, or raise them to the attention of senior management for further direction
• Provide support to continuous improvement efforts for processes, tools, metrics and training based on ongoing experience, process metrics and feedback from stakeholders
• Collaborate with geographic teams to meet the needs of strategic initiatives
• Support standard management reporting processes and metrics by creating templates, job aids and other materials as required
• Support program/project communications including team calls, agenda and materials to keep relevant stakeholders informed and engaged
• Track, measure and report project costs, performance issues and risks
• Undertake roles within the function for a period
• Execute timely delivery
• Act as a point of a contact for programs, initiatives, and operations for an assigned area.
• May manage policy controls, process metrics and integration with other functional teams
• Support management and mitigation of project / operations risks and issues.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong verbal and written English with good articulation and presentation skills
• Familiar with project management fundamentals – monitoring project progress, status reporting and dashboard creation, tracking milestones and follow-up for closure.
• Planning, ability to foresee project risks and engage in solutions.
• Strong coordination skills, able to work with and establish working relationships with large group of SMs and Managers & other Corporate Functions from US and Europe.
• Should be able to work in global and virtual environments with partial coverage for UK and US business hours.
• Should be a self-starter and needs to work with minimum supervision
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong MS Office (specially MS Excel and Power point) skills
• Work experience of 6 years +
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU: