Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : Understand the business requirement or the downstream process requirement - Deliver Informatica PowerCenter solution implementation and support - Provide impact analysis whenever there are any changes and production events happen that may affect MDM - Work with Data Mapper and Data modeler to define the dataflow and implement the ETL to fulfill the requirement - Monitor throughout the project delivery life cycle in order to manage the scope, schedule, and cost for IT projects
- Technical Experience : Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields - At least 3 5 years of solid experience with informatica PowerCenter development and related components technologies IDD, IDQ, IDC, ActiveVos, version 9 and above - Experience with working on Oracle 11g 12c SQL PLSQL and Informatica ETL technologies - Experience in Linux shell scripting borne or c shell - Analytical skills Ability to evolve in a complex and diverse technical environment
- Professional Attributes : Quick learner
- Educational Qualification : Regular 15 years of education
- Additional Information : PL/SQL, Informatica, AWS
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.