Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Able to independently handle 1 small to the medium-sized application from impact assessment, design, build and test b: Strong communication and interpersonal skills Able to talk to the client team directly and understand the requirements and design principles c: Ready to cross-train and learn new Java/J2EE technologies/ frameworks
- Technical Experience : a: Should have minimum 2 years of Java/J2EE experience and exposure to design/development of J2EE applications b: Should have in-depth experience in Java and basic exposure to Angular, Spring Boot, and AWS frameworks
- Professional Attributes : a: Strong communication and interpersonal skills b: Able to lead applications with minimal dependency from supervisors experience working in the Onshore/Offshore model
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.