Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : A-Experience of engineering skills such as design patterns, domain driven design, application security, unit test, continuous integrations B-Developing applications using stacks such as Spring Framework, Rest API, NoSQL application
- Technical Experience : A-Must have experience in one or more of the following programming languages-Java, NodeJS, Golang, C plus plus B-Must have hands on experience in one or more platforms like AWS, AZURE, GCP C- Must have hands on experience in building to Microservices based software architecture D-Must have Unix /Docker /Kubernetes /NOSQL/SQL experience
- Professional Attributes : A-Build consensus on important decisions B-People who learns new trends in Microservice architecture daily
- Educational Qualification : BE or B Tech or MCA or equivalent 4 year degree or PG in computers
- Additional Information : A-Build consensus on important decisions B-People who learns new trends in Microservice architectur
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.