Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills : ACI Universal Payment BASE24-Classic
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization, No Technology Specialization, ACI Universal Payment BASE24-Classic
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Develop Strategy / approach based on the business requirements 2:Base24 Development Unit testing 3:Base24 CIT 4:Ability to develop or alter VersaTest scripts for BASE24 testing 5:Disseminate the proposed changes and the approach to test to the team members 6:Review Test Scenarios and Test Cases developed by the team members 7:Identify the areas of improvement and come up with plans tooptimize the test effectiveness8:Is capable of giving walkthrough of the solution/approach to the stakholder
- Technical Experience : 1:Good understanding of BASE24, TACL commands and simulators 2:Good understanding of Cards Acquiring domain and Testing principles in various delivery models 3:Is capable of understanding the CIT and SIT Testing principles and adherence to the standards 4:Analysis, design and implementation of test solutions to fit the business requirements 5:Is capable of effective stakeholder management, supporting business for making informed decisions based on test results, possess good analytical skills
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good communication skills 2: Good analytical skill
- Educational Qualification : 1:BE/BEtech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.