- Job description
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations with more than 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$31.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2015. You can visit us at http://www.accenture.com.
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Capability Network Videos:
Video title External link
Accenture Capability Network https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-92pvOH1d_k
Accenture Capability Network Talent and Organization https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaVb2GgKtTk
Accenture in One Word https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1Fo8uNWZ-0
MBA Careers: What makes Accenture different https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bg4u5Sczm8
CN TD&L specializes in envisioning, designing, developing and deploying industry-specific custom learning solutions in areas of large business and workforce transformations, leadership capability development, corporate academies etc. that abide to the growing needs of mobility and technology usage. We help clients develop individual and organizational capabilities that accelerate workforce productivity and business performance through a complete end-to-end learning solution including:
• Learning Planning: Aligning an organization’s learning needs with business objectives
• Learning Design & Development: Building, buying and reusing learning content
• Learning Delivery: Planning and delivering learning across a mix of media
• Learning Administration: Enabling learning management and administrative services
In light of future workforce needs and digital opportunities, CN offers learning services that enable clients to incorporate new ways of working and define their talent development strategy through business-aligned yet cutting edge training solutions:
• Anytime, Anywhere learning: Provide customized, networked, and just in time learning in the form of games, engaging and media-rich videos, and bite-sized modules
• Organization-based, offline & online learning: Provide formal learning methods for complex and highly-technical content that are focused toward high-impact learning experience and performance assessment
• Explore, research & learn with peers: Provide opportunities for collaboration forums within organizations that help increase employee engagement, encourage inputs from employees at all levels and also serve as good repository of knowledge based material by leveraging forums and knowledge management platforms
• Real-time, decision-based learning: Provide real-time, context-integrated learning to apply skills learnt making learners feel more confident and lead to effective enhancement of their skills
• Cloud-based, competency driven off the shelf courses: Provide unique cloud-based, competency driven offering of Academies, blended with outcome-driven and innovative delivery techniques
With a 350+ team of deep-skilled learning practitioners across India, China, Poland, LatAm, Germany, South Africa, the CN TD&L Practice has executed more than 300+ projects with over 100+ clients, across North America, EALA and APAC, across all industries like Products, Resources, Finance, Public Sector etc.
+ Basic qualifications
Qualifications: • Education- Graduate/Post Graduate preferable with Background in HR/Learning
• Professional Background - Desirable - MA/Diploma in Instructional Design or MA in Learning Sciences, MBA
Experience: • 3-5 years of experience in instructional design, content development with understanding of training strategy, design strategy
• Business experience of learning content design and development in context of change management/ERP rollouts etc.
• Should have experience working with onsite teams alongside client teams.
• Experience of Learning Content Design and Development Framework & Software Design cycle
• Business experience in working on projects developing content using tools like Datango, OnDemand, RWD, HTML, Captivate, Lectora, Flash, and be comfortable with client proprietary authoring tools ( The candidate should be aware of the technical functionalities & limitations of these tools)
• Thorough understanding and experience of different training product types like apps simulations, ILT, job aids, QRCs.