Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP Integrated Business Planning IBP
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Understand the Business requirement to develop the test plan and test scripts in test management tool and validate the scripts and data is correct as per the business process 2 Lead the SAP APO testing efforts for project during the development and implementation phases 3 Data and test script validation to be verified as per the requirements/user stories 4 Validate all the test runs during various phase of testing 5 Defect management for Make to deliver work stream to be tracked for various
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum 5 years with Good understanding toward SNP, SOP and DDMRP modules process with S/4 HANA testing experience 2 Good exposure for SAP IBP area 3 Excellent Test Planning and Organizational Skills 4 Very Good understanding of SDLC process
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent communication skills, good analytical and close attention to detail required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.