Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAP Infrastructure Security
- Good To Have Skills :SAP BASIS Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact 2:Should be able to manage and successfully deliver an end to end Security implementation/ Support/ Carve Out/ Merger project 3:Lead discussions and workshops with the Business Leads and multiple Stakeholders in gathering security requirements, defining the roles, identifying gaps in the Security and GRC design 4:Serves as a subject matter expert for SAP Security/Governance/compliance framework
- Technical Experience : 1:Provide expert knowledge of SAP security design for operational and technical support Design and maintain SAP security authorization objects and security settings across SAP applications ECC/S4H, FIORI, BW4/BOBJ, CRM, SRM, etc to ensure integrity of the SAP User access security framework 2:Manage and communicate progress, issues, and status to Client/ Accenture PMO 3:Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel 4:Supervise SAP Security team
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good communication skills 2: Good analytical skills 3: should extend and work whenever required
- Educational Qualification : MCA, BE/ BTech IT, Computer Science
- Additional Information : a: Shift timing - NA b: Visa Required - NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.