Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Database administration experience in a large organization in managing Microsoft SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems 2 3 years of hands-on experience in implementing large-scale data databases within the Cloud environment 3 Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong understanding of different Azure IaaS services and platform and their associated limitations 2 Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment preferred 3 Broad and deep experience with technology transformation and significant On-Premise Cloud solution experience in at least two of these areas: 4 Experience in multi-cloud migrations and implementations 5 Experience in recommending Capacity, Sizing, and cost options of runnin
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills and ability to articulate technical issues/requirements accurately and succinctly in a manner that business users can understand 2 Good presentation skills 3 Ability to multi-task and participate in large, complex, and multiple projects
- Educational Qualification : 1 Any degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Additional Information : Desired Certification - DP-300
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.