Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :PeopleSoft PeopleTools,Personal Insurance
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Requirements gathering and testing newly developed/modified reports, interfaces, TE customization, GL AP mapping, security/access issues b: Work with APC team and PS admin in prioritizing and handling the Infra issues and updates c: Supporting and Debugging issues with GL, AP and TE data, PS queries, Interfaces and Reporting d: Support and prioritize the work for offshore team and work with ADL, business users for project updates weekly and Monthly
- Technical Experience : a: Must have Peoplesoft FSCM experience with specialization in AP, GL and TE modules b: Must have experience in production support and expert in debugging BI publisher reports, SQR, Application Engine programs, Peoplecode and data issues with GL c: Must have definite hands on in development, people code, component processor flow and business setup of FSCM d: Must have experience in experience in creating reports BI Publisher, programs in AE, Integration techniques, permission list/roles
- Professional Attributes : a:should have good communication skill b:should have good analytical skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.