Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development
- Good To Have Skills :SAP Business Suite on HANA
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 To be the business matter expert for our global SAP initiative within our Platform Engineering team 2 Designs components using appropriate modelling techniques following agreed architectures, design standards, patterns and methodology 3 Analysis, design, enhancement and implementation of respective business applications to support internal business functions 4 Follow established testing procedures to ensure applications are thoroughly tested
- Technical Experience : 1 Proficient in Performance Tuning, HANA programming AMDP, CDS, Procedures S4 2 In depth knowledge of SAPs ABAP/4 programming language OO, oData, IDOC/ALE, and SAP Scripts/SmartForms/AdobeForms 3 Experience with SCA, CPI, SAP Cloud solutions 4 Know-how of WebDynpro, FIORI, UI5 and Personas 5 Functional exposure to SAP solutions SCM, DP, IBP, MM, SD, ARUN with experience of Live Cache programming and CIF interface 6 Experience in Product led / Agile methodology / Change Management
- Professional Attributes : 1 Proficient spoken and written command of English 2 Self-starter with leadership qualities who can work independently and in teams on tasks and projects with limited supervision 3 Ability to provide quality business
- Educational Qualification : Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas,
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.