Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tech Products& Offering Development Lead
- Project Role Description :Use exceptional management skills to oversee cross-functional teams that design, develop, enhance and maintain assets that provide value for our clients. Use in-depth industry knowledge and a solid foundation of Software Engineering, to deliver market-leading software, platforms, products, offerings and/or assets for Accenture or its clients.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : We are looking for candidates with Industry Knowledge in at least one of the industries from Communications High Tech, Banking, Retail / CPG, Public Services, Chemicals, Travel and Aerospace Defense Experience in Business Process Management Lifecycle BPML BPM Analysis Design, Modelling, Process Execution and Process Monitoring Experience in Stakeholder Management and Collaboration Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and core consulting skills ppt, excels are a must
- Technical Experience : Align and Up-to-date Industrys Business Architecture with the key Industry trends and best practices Enable Industry BPM Program by collaborating with the Industry stakeholders, offering leads, and COE cross teams to build Industry assets / frameworks / methodologies across BPM Lifecycle, Process Mining and Process Automation Collaborate with functions team to develop Industry cut function content Provide BPM expertise for Sales Delivery and share customized BPM content for client workshops
- Professional Attributes : Hands-on experience on BPML tools ARIS, Signavio, Mavim etc is desirable Hand-on experience on Process Mining Celonis and Automation tools UiPath, Automation Anywhere is desirable Experience in Digital Technologies Cloud, AI ML is an advantage
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech/MBA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.